Vitality Medical offers a wide variety of enteral feeding supplies such as pumps, tubes, liquid feeding and feeding sets to suit patients' varying nutritional, usability and mobility needs -- and do so at different prices to suit your budget. Select pumps mount directly on IV poles and others have been engineered to provide a greater degree of mobility and can even be placed in custom-designed backpacks for discreet nutrition-on-the-go.
While every enteral feeding pump Vitality Medical offers is easy-to-use, some provide diagnostic and trouble-shooting features, as well as integrated frequently asked questions guides to assist home users. A few other features offered by our feeding pumps include:
- On-unit screens and displays that provide dosing information such as volume and infusion rate.
- Different chambers for water or formula.
- Audible alarms that indicate if there is a feeding tube blockage or if feeding is complete.
- Intelligent pumps that automatically detect the type of feeding set used.
- On-unit key pads for easily inputting and/or adjusting dosages.
The different types of feeding pumps available vary by portability and features. Here are feeding pumps from leading manufacturers, as well as a bit of information to help you select the best unit for you:
EnteraLite Infinity Enteral Feeding Pump -- Lightweight for maximum portability, the feeding pump features feeding/blockage alarms and a rotary peristaltic pump for simplified dosing. The pump carries an easy-to-read screen and troubleshooting assistance, as well as up to 24 hours of battery time.
Enteral Feeding Pump -- Manufactured by Nestle, this feeding pump carries dual chambers for water and formula. The unit offers a high degree of programmability for patient hydration protocols, tube flushings and more.
Kangaroo ePump Enteral Feeding Pump -- Focusing on portability and usability, this feeding pump can provide intermittent or continuous dosing while providing up to 15 hours of mobile nutrition via a rechargeable battery.
Kangaroo Joey Enteral Feeding Pump -- This value feeding pump provides continuous or intermittent feeding options in an extremely portable package. Aimed at active users, the feeding pump features a rubber case, for splash-resistance and quick clean-up. A backpack is also available for on-the-go nutrition.
Sentinel Enteral Feeding Pump -- Developed with accuracy in mind, the design of this feeding pump focuses on safety and reliability. Highly visible, front-mount LEDs on dual displays and highly intuitive, one-touch programming simplify caregiving. The unit is also easy to transport when the user is mobile.
- Kangaroo Connect
Out of stock
- 抛弃imobilecinema 拥抱icabmobile 威锋 千万果粉大本营,李念微博盘点出道经历 展现不同的9年(图)李念微博盘点_ Abbott Nutrition
- 抛弃imobilecinema 拥抱icabmobile 威锋 千万果粉大本营,李念微博盘点出道经历 展现不同的9年(图)李念微博盘点_ Bard
Out of stock
Patient Indications for Enteral Feeding
- Patients who are Malnourished
- Patients who cannot or will not Orally Ingest Adequate Food
Note: Information on our website is intended for customer convenience and is not a substitution for the direction of a physician.